Friday, December 19, 2008

Important Notice

Dear Stylistas,
I have upsetting news. I am sad to say Arianna[ariannacarle] has taken a 'break' from Stardoll. I do not know when she shall return, since she left on such short notice. It just breaks my heart to see her gone. Stardoll Stylista must go on. So, I have decided to make our third judge co-owner of SDStylista. Her name is Jessie[Angel-Stylin]. You will love her, as I do very much. Thats all for now my loves. Don't forget to complte your tasks/challenges!

Marie Dashwood Founder/Judge

4 comments:

Haute Skinny Latte said...

Aw, I know, I heard. :(
We can't really replace Ari, but temporarily Jessie will doa great job! ♥

ariannacarle said...

I have decided to log on at least once a day for a few minutes to do my job as co-founder/judge for SD Stylista.
But I will only be logging onto that account and only for a few minutes.
I would hate to leave behind this one really amazing thing I helped start.

Fashion Addiction said...

Oh Arianna. I am so glad to hear from you! I really appreciate you doing that. Thanks so much.
Xo. Marie

ariannacarle said...

Nevermind scrath that!
Becuase I have officially returned to Stardoll!